HCL Off Campus Drive 2020: HCL Technologies Limited, Noida has invited online application for its Campus Drive 2020 for freshers and experienced candidates. The candidate needs to register themselves first through the official website. You can apply for the HCL Off Campus Drive Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Noida, and more cities, HCL Recruitment Process for Fresher 2020 by clicking given below link.
HCL Off Campus Drive 2020:
- Backend Process
- BPO Services
- Customer Care Executive
- SFDC Developer
- Job Analyst
- Page Developer
- Siem/ SOC Support
- Desk/ Technical Support
- Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- International Banking Process
- SQL Support
- Health Care Domain
# Eligibility Criteria:
– The candidates having graduation and postgraduation degree.
– B.E / B.Tech in circuit branches only (CSE/ ECE/IT/ EEE/ EI )
– MCA/ BCA/B.Sc, M.Sc in Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science Students are Eligible.
– Must have Domain Knowledge.
– Maximum 1 year Gap is Permissible
# Mandatory Skills:
– Good communication skills and Flexible to work in any environment.
– Domain Knowledge.
– Work in shifts (Day, Hybrid, Night).
– If necessary Must be available to move to any HCL area, work across innovation, space.
# Essential Documents:
– Updated Resume (CV) with Latest Projects.
– Academic/ Qualification Certificates.
– ID Proof Issued by the government of India Like (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport, etc.)
– One Passport Size Photographs stick on Resume.
– Experience Certificates (if any)
# Salary: The salary is negotiable which will be discussed at the time of the interview as per the candidate’s knowledge and experience. But for those students who selected in Placement Drive, the Stipend will be fixed per Company Rules and Policy.
# Age Limit: Minimum age limit for the HCL Jobs is 18 years and there is no age bar for the eligible and talented applicants.
# Selection Process 2020: There will be various rounds of selection and the candidate clearing all the rounds will be selected for the Off-Campus Job in HCL. Below are the selection rounds which the candidates have to clear.
Online Written Test
GD (Group Discussion) (Optional)
Company Profile: HCL is Indian Multinational Information technology (IT) Services and Consulting Company. It was established and founded by Shiv Nadar in 1976. It is a global leader in next-generation IT services and IT consulting. Its 20 largest publicly-traded companies in India. The headquarter of the company is in Noida, Utter Pradesh, India.
For more about HCL Off Campus Drive 2020: Visit Here https://www.hcltech.com/careers