GMCH Chandigarh Non Teaching Recruitment 2019: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh invites online application for the recruitment of Residents, Resident Anesthetists, Resident Pathologist, Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine & General Surgery), Demonstrators, (PG & Non PG) Emergency Medical Officers & Medical Officers (GMCH (MHI) Junior Residents in various Medical Disciplines/Subjects in GMCH Chandigarh for the Year 2019.
GMCH Chandigarh Non Teaching Recruitment 2019:
- Senior Residents: 36 Posts
- Resident Anesthetist: 02 Posts
- Resident Pathologist: 02 Posts
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine): 02 Posts
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery): 02 Posts
- Demonstrator: 12 Posts
- Emergency Medical Officer (Forensic Medicine): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Community Medicine): 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Mental Health Institute MHI): 01 Post
- Junior Resident (BDS Dentistry): 05 Posts
- Junior Resident (MBBS): 23 Posts
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid in online through State Bank of India payment gateway.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online on prescribed format at GMCH Chandigarh website on or before 26/11/2019. The hard copy of the system generated application form should be sent on or before 29/11/2019 to the Office of Director Principal, Diary & Dispatch Section, Room no. 228, Level-II Block-D, GMCH-32, Chandigarh.
For more about GMCH Chandigarh Non Teaching Recruitment 2019: Visit Here https://gmch.gov.in/jobs.aspx