GD Goenka University PhD Program Admission 2021: GD Goenka University (GDGU), Sohna has invited online applications for admission to Full Time /Part Time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Program offered in Architecture, Communication, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Humanities & Social Science, Law, Management and Medical & Allied Sciences for the Session 2021-22.
GD Goenka University PhD Program Admission 2021:
1. Ph.D. Program
Eligibility: The minimum qualification required for admission to the PhD Program shall be a Master’s Degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade. Relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% maybe allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC differently abled candidates.
– Agricultural Science
– Basic and Applied Science
– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Forensic Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry
– Mass Communication
– Chemical, Civil Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Mechanical
– Hotel Management
– Humanities & Social Science
– Psychology, Economics, English, Travel & Tourism, Sociology, Political Science, History and Library Science
– HR, IT, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Strategy and Marketing
– Medical & Allied Sciences
– Pharmacy and Nutrition
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (Part Time): Annual Fee INR 80,000; NRI Fee Rs.25000- & Security Deposit Rs.25000-
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (Full Time): Annual Fee INR 120,000; NRI Fee Rs.25000- & Security Deposit Rs.25000-
Last Date: 10th February 2021
How to Apply: Interested students can apply online through the GD Goenka University official website before 10th February 2021. Application Form can be downloaded from the website and should be sent to “The Registrar, G.D. Goenka University, GD Goenka Education, City Sohna Gurgaon Road, Haryana-122103.
For more about GD Goenka University PhD Program Admission 2021: Visit Here www.gdgoenkauniversity.com