DTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019: Directorate of Technical Education Tamil Nadu, Chennai invites online application from eligible Degree holders for admission to MBA/MCA Degree Courses offered in Govt., Government Aided Engineering and Arts and Science Colleges, University Departments of Anna University/Regional Centres, Annamalai University and Others, and also for the seats surrendered by the self-Financing Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges under the purview of Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai-600025 and Directorate of Collegiate Education, Chennai-600006 including Standalone Institutions for the academic year 2019-2020.
DTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019:
For MBA Course: The Eligibility for Admission to First Year MBA Degree Programme is given below:
Age Limit: There is no age limit for admission to MBA Degree Programme.
For MCA Course: The Eligibility for Admission to First Year MCA Degree Programme is given below:
Age Limit: There is no age limit for admission to MCA Degree Programme.
The selection shall be made on the basis of the marks secured in the TANCET 2019 Entrance Exam. If there is a tie (same marks obtained in TANCET 2019 by more than one candidate) while preparing the rank list, the candidates will be ranked as per following inter-se merit rules:
- Average % of marks from first semester / year to N-1 semesters / years in the qualifying Degree examination where N is the total no. of semesters / years in the qualifying examination.
Date of Birth (Candidates elder will be given preference)
- Average % of marks from first semester / year to (N-n) semesters / years in the qualifying degree examination and n varies for 2 to N-1 for consecutive levels of tie breaking (Candidates with higher % will be ranked above)
- Candidates should produce the proof of pass in the Degree Exam (Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Mark Sheets of all Semesters of Degree Exams) during the counselling. Candidates who do not produce the proof of pass in Degree Exam will not be considered for allotment during counselling.
- The candidates are informed that the allotment given in the counselling are only provisional. In accordance with rules prescribed for admission, if they are found ineligible on actual verification of original certificates by the Principal / Directorate of Technical Education, they cannot claim any right for admission or continuation of study at whatever stage of study they may be.
Application Process: Applications are invited only through online mode up to 05.00 PM on or before 03rd August 2019 for Admission to MBA/MCA Degree Courses 2019-2020. Use Register Online Application link to register your application.
Candidates are required to apply separately for MBA and MCA/MCA(LE) Degree Courses. Application Form & Process visit the website (http://www.gct.ac.in/) /(http://www.tn-mbamca.com/) for online form submission.
Step-1: Candidates can fill up the required details in the form directly online and submit.
Syep-2: Take a printout of the hard copy of the filled in application and send it along with supporting documents and registration fee.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application
- Printed online Application
- Plus Two Mark Sheet / Diploma Certificate
- All Semester Mark Sheets (Xeroxing both sides) / Years of qualifying Degree Examinations
- Provisional / Degree Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for BC, BCM, MBC & DNC, ST, SC and SCA (Permanent card / electronic
- form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- TANCET 2019 Mark sheet
- TANCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-certificate -If applicable
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate -If applicable.
Candidates should enclose a Demand Draft for Rs.300/-drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TN MBA and MCA Admissions-2019, GCT” payable at Coimbatore, dated not earlier than 14th July 2019 and send it along with printout of the online filled in application form Applications received without the Registration fee will be summarily rejected Fee for SC/ST Candidates is Rs.150/- (Self attested xerox copy of community certificate should be enclosed). After submitting online, printout of the application, relevant enclosures and the original Demand Draft must be sent by post or dropped in a box at the office of the “The Secretary, TN MBA / MCA Admissions – 2019, Government College of Technology, Coimbatore 641013” on or before 03rd August 2019. The eligible candidates those who have already applied through online and not attended the counseling / TANCET Exam appeared candidates applying on the day of Supplementary Counseling directly at the counseling centre who satisfies the eligible criteria for the vacant seats, if available, after the mam counseling is over.
Government of Tamil Nadu, Directorate of Technical Education And Directorate of Collegiate Education,
Tamil Nadu, Govt College of Technology,
Coimbatore 641013, Chennai,
Phone No.: 0422-2451100, 9790279020,
For more DTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2019: Visit Here www.gct.ac.in/www.tn-mbamca.com