DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Syllabus
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE-Assam), Guwahati has condcuted time to time examination for Graduate Teacher recruitment. Candidates are looking for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern and Syllabus for prepartion. In this page we are providing you DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern and Syllabus in PDF format.
Selection Process: The candidates have to go through Percentage of marks obtained. Selection will be based on percentage of marks obtained in relevant stream.
Exam Pattern: There will be selection based on percentage of marks obtained in streams as following.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc. examination (in case of Major/ Hons, the marks obtained in Major/ Hons shall be taken in to consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in BT/ B.Ed in final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET examination or 60 marks for 15 years pf experience as undergraduate/ junior teacher in a over specialized high/ higher secondary school having requisite academic and professional qualification.Any experience teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years pf teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in
- TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher.
- Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (i),(ii),(iii) and (iv) above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/ she secure 60 marks out of 100 allotted in the concerned examination.
- 50 marks @25 marks for 1 year of teaching experience as contractual teacher and another 25 marks for 2 years, subjects to consideration for a minimum period of 2 years.
- 50 marks teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis (other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher secondary school or High school/ Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have requisite academic and professional qualification.
- 10 marks for MCC certificate (10 marks for C certificate and 5 marks for B certificate).
- 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
- 10 marks for achievement in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
Candidates should also visit the Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE-Assam) official website for DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Exam Pattern and Syllabus.