DIT University, Dehradun invites online application for admissions into Undergraduate (UG) & Postgraduate (PG) Programs for the Year 2019-2020. Counseling has been started for all Courses Except B.Tech & Ph.D. Through offline Mode. DIT University is also known as Dehradun Institute of Technology University and this institute is the popular institute of Dehradun and it is offering the various courses such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral levels in the field of B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Pharm., M.Pharm., B.Arch., MCA, MBA, and Ph.D. programs.
1. UG & PG Program
Counseling Procedure: There is the counseling procedure of DIT University has mentioned below for candidates. Applicants must have to report at the counseling center and pay the fee on the official website through online mode. They should have to carry all of the required documents in the counseling procedure.
Required Documents: The applicants have to carry the required documents for the counseling procedure and they have to check it.
- Class XII mark sheet.
- Class X mark sheet & certificate (For Date of birth)
- Valid JEE Score (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (For State of Uttarakhand Candidates). Original in the prescribed format by Government of Uttarakhand. (Without valid Domicile Certificate candidates shall not be considered for UK category)
- The hard copy of the Online Registration Form
- Demand Draft of Rs 15,000/- (last year) in favor of ‘DIT University’, payable at Dehradun. (DD which once deposited is NON REFUNDABLE) will only be accepted after allotment of the seat to the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs 15,000/- (last year) in favor of ‘DIT University’, payable at Dehradun for hostel accommodation if required. The hostel would be allotted on Merit basis due to limited seats.
- Recent 2 passport size colored Photographs.
Ph.D. & B.Tech Counseling: 05st June 2019
Other Programs: 04nd June 2019
Village Makkawala, Dehradun,
For DIT University Admissions 2019: Visit Here https://www.dituniversity.edu.in/