Delhi Police, New Delhi has been issued trade test admit card for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2018. Delhi Police MTS application status has been updated; candidates can check their application status by providing their valid details.
Candidates must note that, they can download their admit card just by providing their Registration Number and Date of Birth. Although, the Trade Test date has been sent to the candidates via SMS on their mobile and it has also been mailed to their email id. Candidates who will secure 10 marks and above in the trade test will be declared qualified. However, the final selection of it will be based on the marks which are obtained in the written test by the candidates and who qualify trade test which was conducted on 17 December 2018 to 09 January 2019. According to the official notification, a total number of 3625 candidates have been shortlisted for Trade Test.
Steps to download Delhi Police MTS Admit Card 2019:
1. In order to download their Delhi Police MTS Admit Card candidates are required to go to the link provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their Delhi Police MTS Admit Card.
3. Candidates need to provide their following details-:
Reg No. /Roll No.
Captcha Code(if specified)
4. After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their Delhi Police MTS Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their Delhi Police MTS Admit Card from official site of the Delhi Police.
For download Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019: Visit Here http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/recruitment.html