Chandusoft Technologies, Bangalore will conducting walkin interview for Experienced Software Engineers On 08th July 2019 At Bangalore. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Software Engineer: 03 Posts
Desired Qualification: B.E./B.Tech (Any Specialization) with Aggregate of 60% and above in 10th, 12th and UG
Desired Experience: 2+ Years (Mandatory)
Languages: Fluent in English, Hindi, Kannada, and Other Languages
Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server, Ajax, Jquery
- Should have a minimum of 2 yrs of experience.
- Good Hands on experience on ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server,Ajax, Jquery.
- Develops web and windows based applications by understanding the requirement documents and the technical architecture documents provided by the team lead. must update daily status with team lead on the assigned tasks. Should adhere to the best practices guidelines while writing programs.
- Develop, document, the assigned tasks.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Collaborates effectively with multiple stakeholders to gather the requirement/information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high challenge environment.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Development of code to meet the design defined.
- Responsible for developing the code in the standards defined.
- Responsible for unit testing of the code.
- Review the code written by the team members.
- Responsible for solving the bottlenecks of the other team members, escalating the bottlenecks if unresolved within the time frame to the Lead.
- Most difficult part is the impact analysis, should understand each function’s scope and do proper unit testing once the code is integrated with the other’s.
- Experience in programming and debugging web applications.
- Database knowledge in SQL Server with rich experience.
- Strong working experience in relational MSSQL database.
- His/her should have the ability to communicate clearly across the team in diverse geographies. Attention to details. Good Team Player.
- Web services would be an added advantage.
- Experience in IIS configurations.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills to interact with business and internal teams.
- Strong in the creation of SQL, Stored Procedures & Triggers, SQL Server agent jobs and performance tuning of the existing SQL code in stored procedures.
- ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, HTML5, Ajax, jQuery, and CSS3
Walkin Interview Venue: