CGPSC State Service Exam 2020-21: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CPSC), Raipur has invited online applications for CGPSC State Service Exam 2020-21. Around 143 vacancies under Group A and B posts have been announced by the Chhattisgarh State Commission including to the post of State Civil Service, State Police Service, Chhattisgarh Finance Service, Food Officer/Assistant Director, State Tax Assistant Commissioner, Cheif Municipal Officer and Others.
The CGPSC has decided to conduct State Service Prelims 2021 on 14th February 2021 in two sessions. i.e. Morning (10 AM to 12 PM) and Afternoon (3PM to 5PM) while the CGPSC State Service Mains 2021 will be conducted on 18, 19, 20 and 21 June 2021.
CGPSC State Service Exam 2020-21:
- State Civil Service: 30 Vacancies
- State Police Service: 06 Vacancies
- Chhattisgarh Finance Service: 15 Vacancies
- Food Officer/Assistant Director: 01 Vacancy
- State Tax Assistant Commissioner: 05 Vacancies
- District Excise Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Assistant Director: 03 Vacancies
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Vacancies
- Chief Municipal Officer: 06 Vacancies
- Child Development Project Officer: 04 Vacancies
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service: 15 Vacancies
- Nayab Tahasildar: 20 Vacancies
- Excise Sub Inspector: 17 Vacancies
- Deputy Register: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Inspector: 10 Vacancies
- Assistant Jail Officer: 4 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have a graduation degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 21 to 28 Years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test (Prelims, Mains) and Interview.
Last Date: 12th January 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CPSC) official website before 12th January 2021.
For more about CGPSC State Service Exam 2020-21: Visit Here http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/