CBSE JHT & Accountant Exam Result 2021: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi has recently released the result of Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant, Junior Accountant Posts 2020. Candidates appeared in the CBSE Exam 2021 Advt. No. CBSE/Rectt. Cell/14 (85)/DR/2021/4205 dated 07th April 2021 can download the result through its official website.
The list of ineligible and eligible candidates for document verification has been uploaded along with the cut off marks.
All such candidates who have been successfully qualified in the written test are eligible to appear in the document verification which is scheduled to be held on 27th April 2021. The candidates are required to bring all essential documents at the time of the interview.
The document verification will be held at Ground Floor, CBSE, HQ, Preet Vihar Delhi- 110092. The candidates are advised to download the attestation form available at CBSE Website and bring in duly filled triplicate copies the same along with the three sets of self-attested copies of the documents on the day of document verification.
– Junior Hindi Translator: 10 AM to 12 PM: 27 April 2021
– Accountant: 1 PM to 3.30 PM – 27 April 2021
– Junior Accountant: 3.30 PM to 4:30 PM – 27 April 2021
Steps to download CBSE JHT & Accountant Exam Result 2021:
– Visit the official website.
– Click on Result Notice for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant and Junior Accountant flashing on the homepage.
– A PDF will be opened.
– Download CBSE JHT, Accountant, Junior Accountant Result 2021.
To download CBSE JHT & Accountant Exam Result 2021: Visit Here www.cbse.gov.in