CBSE Class 12th Result 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi will declare the Class 12th in the first week of May 2020. Students need to enter their admit card number, roll number, school center number along with their date of birth to access their results.
All the candidates who appear in the Class 12th board exams will be able to access their CBSE result by submitting their roll number, date of birth, admit card number along with the school centre number. The CBSE 12th result will comprise subject-wise marks of the students as well as the pass/fail status. All the students need to collect their mark sheet from their respective schools a few weeks after the declaration of the result as the result provided online will be provisional.
# Steps to download CBSE Class 12th Results 2020:
- Visit any of the CBSE websites www.cbseresults.nic.in, www.cbse.nic.in & results.gov.in.
- Enter CBSE roll number, school number, centre number and admit card ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- View CBSE 12th Result 2020.
- Download and take clear print of CBSE Class 12th result.
# Steps to Check CBSE 12th Results through Google: CBSE done partnership with Google and students could view their CBSE Class 12th result by simply conducting a Google search. Steps that Students had to follow in order to check their result for Class 12 board exams on Google are as mentioned below:
- Open the Google/Chrome tab on your phone or desktop
- Type ‘CBSE 12 Result 2020’ in the search box and click on Search button
- Enter CBSE roll number, school number, centre number and admit card ID
- Click on the “Check Exam Results” button
- View CBSE Class 12 Board Exam result
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 12th Result on Microsoft App SMS Organiser: Students can also check their result for CBSE Class 12 exam through Microsoft’s app SMS organiser. On this app the result for Class 12 board exams gets delivered to the candidate’s SMS Organiser inbox. Students can even view their result when they are offline. Steps that Students need to follow in order to check their result for Class 12 board exams on Microsoft App SMS Organiser are as mentioned below:
- Download the SMS organiser app
- Check the notification from SMS Organiser to register CBSE results
- Pre-register with roll number, school code, date of birth
- Once the results are declared students need to click on the result notification
- View CBSE Class 12 exam result
- Download their CBSE Class 12 scorecard
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 12th Exam Results through IVR: Students can also get their Class 12 board exam result through IVR. The IVR call would be charged at 30 paise per minute for one roll number. The IVR numbers where Students could check their result are:
- 011-24300699 (+9111-24300699 if you are outside India)
- 011-28127030 (+9111-28127030 if you are outside India)
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 12th Exam Results 2020 through SMS: Students are also given an option to get their Class 12 board exam result by sending an SMS through a registered number. The SMS has to be sent in the following format – ‘CBSE 12[rollno]’. This SMS is to be sent on the below-mentioned numbers:
- 52001 (MTNL)
- 57766 (BSNL)
- 5800002 (Aircel)
- 55456068 (Idea)
- 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Teleservices)
- 54321202 (Airtel)
- 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre)
*The charges that students need to pay in order to get CBSE Class 12 result through SMS mode would be 50 paise per SMS.
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 12th Exam Digital Marksheet through Digilocker: Students are also sent their CBSE Class 12 digital mark sheets via DigiLocker. Their DigiLocker account details were sent via SMS on their mobile number that was registered with CBSE.