CBSE Class 10th Result 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi will declare the Class 10th in the first week of May 2020. Students need to enter their admit card number, roll number, school center number along with their date of birth to access their results. Students who appear for the CBSE Class 10th board examinations from January 1 to March 18, 2020, can check the CBSE result by entering their admit card number, date of birth, roll number, school number and school centre number in the login window. The CBSE result includes subject-wise marks, grades as well as the pass/fail status. Students can also access their CBSE 10th result 2020 through SMS or IVR facility. Students must note that the results provided online are provisional. They will be required to collect their CBSE result original marksheet from school after a few days of the announcement of result. Basis the CBSE 10th result, students will be able to choose an academic stream for classes 11 and 12 from Science, Commerce or Humanities.
# Steps to download CBSE Class 10th Result 2020:
- Visit the official website of CBSE at www.results.nic.in
- Enter your CBSE admit card number, roll number, date of birth, centre number and school number (as given on admit card)
- Submit the details
- The CBSE Result 2020 for class 10th will open up on the screen
- Save and download the result for your future reference
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 through Google: In 2018, CBSE had partnered with Google so that students could check their CBSE Class 10 result by simply conducting a Google search. Steps that candidates had to follow in order to check their result for CBSE result on Google are as mentioned below:
- Open the Google/Chrome tab on your phone or desktop
- Type ‘CBSE 10th Result 2020’ in the search box
- On the right, a window will open asking for the student’s roll number, school number, date of birth and centre number, for verification
- Enter the requested details and click on the “Check Exam Results” button
- The result will appear on the screen
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 through IVRS: Students can also check their CBSE result through Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS). The IVRS call would be charged at 30 paise per minute for one roll number. To get the result through IVR, aspirants need to dial the number – 24300699 with the code of their area preceding this number.
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 through SMS: In 2017, students were also given an option to get their Class 10 board exam result by sending an SMS through a registered number. The format in which the SMS needs to be sent is – “cbse10 (roll number) (date of birth) (school number) (centre number)” on the number 7738299899. The date of birth format needs to be in ddmmyyyy format. Students will receive an SMS with the list of subjects along with their marks.
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 10th Result 2020 on Microsoft App SMS Organiser: Students can also check their CBSE 10th result through Microsoft’s app SMS organiser. On this app, the CBSE result 2020 would be sent to the student’s SMS Organiser inbox as soon as CBSE announces it. Students would even be able to view their result when they are offline. Steps that candidates need to follow in order to check their result for Class 10 board exams on Microsoft App SMS Organiser are as mentioned below:
- Download the SMS organiser app
- Check the notification from SMS Organiser to register CBSE results
- Pre-register with roll number, school code, date of birth
- Once the results are declared aspirants need to click on the result notification
- View CBSE Class 10 exam result
- Download their CBSE Class 10 scorecard
# Steps to Check CBSE Class 10th Digital Marksheet through Digilocker: Students are also sent their CBSE Class X digital mark sheets via DigiLocker. Their DigiLocker account details are sent via SMS on their mobile number that was registered with CBSE. Apart from these means, aspirants can also check their CBSE Class 10 result 2020 on Bing and through the app UMANG.