Cargill, Bengaluru will conducting walkin interview for Graduate Engineer Trainees On 8th July 2019 @ Bengaluru. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (DAV00212)
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: India-Karnataka
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Summary: This position is part of a developmental training program designed to develop individuals into frontline/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and/or management level. The tasks will be directed and supervised by the production manager. This position will be assigned work activities and projects based on day-to-day business operations as it pertains to routine production and long-term goals.
- Operational / Reliability Excellence / Continuous Improvement.
- Works with the plant management team to effectively analyze routes to uncover improvement opportunities and review and implement corrective actions.
- Develops a working knowledge for operational and general business applications.
- This position is responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of how these functions contribute to the day to day and long-term success of the business and the employees.
- Develops a strong understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
- Plant Operations Management.
- Periodically attends and contributes to key meetings to promote a favorable working relationship among all operators.
- Attend all mandatory training sessions; proficiency evaluations will occur following all sessions.
- Participate in area mentor programs.
- Based on plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for operators.
# Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable institution (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
# GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant in outside curriculum activities at University or any other official organizations
# 0-1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
# Demonstrate potential excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Walkin Venue Information: