British Telecom, Bengaluru will conducting walkin interview for Junior Associates On 25th June 2019 At Bengaluru. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Junior Associates
Profile Offered: Junior Associate
Salary offered: INR 3.2 LPA
Experience: Fresher (2019 Batch)
Course Specialization: BTech (CS/IT/Electronics)
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Interview Location: Bangalore, Karnataka (Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Job Description: The role holder is responsible for the implementation of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, and network services to both internal and external customers. He/she provides technical support, resolving technical support issues including proposals to ensure service availability to the customer. The activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models. The role holder has an appreciation of the design of systems architecture and network systems.
- Under supervision to evaluate, co-ordinate, test and install software/hardware provided by suppliers with appropriate controls and standards e.g. Firewalls/Data Security, DBMS, MVS software, Network software and hardware.
- Under supervision to test and install software maintenance upgrades provided by suppliers.
- To provide problem diagnosis and resolution during the implementation, liaising with technical team lead, technical manager, peers, suppliers and customer/developer groups where appropriate. To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as approved by technical team leader. To support site survey activities on network or server infrastructure.
- To provide limited advice and guidance to other groups on technical and operational issues.
- Systems/Application level authority and access – would refer to management where appropriate.
- May be involved in helping restore critical BT business functionality
- To provide resource and expertise to support product evaluations with other groups/customers.
- To ensure all appropriate documentation is provided and maintained to the ISO9001 standard.
The Below skill will be added Advantage:
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Dependent on others for instructions, guidance and direction.
- Able to respond to standard requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although scope will be limited to own team. Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organize own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
- Prepared to ask questions and check for understanding. Can provide explanations clearly and precisely (internally and externally).
- Can work co-operatively with others to achieve team goals.
- Awareness of costs related to own work area.
- Actively works to understand the BT business.
- Technical Interview
- Management Round
Walkin Venue Information:
Contact Person: HR