BPSC 31st Judicial Services Mains Recruitment 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna has invited online applications for the mains exam online application window for the candidates who have successfully qualified in the BPSC 31st Judicial Services Prelims 2021. The candidates are required to take a hard copy after submitting the online application form and submit it along with the required documents to the Joint cum secretary exam controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Nehru Path (Beli Road), Patna – 8000001.
BPSC 31st Judicial Services Mains Recruitment 2021:
1. Judicial Services: 221 Vacancies
Age Limit: 22 to 35 Years
Exam Pattern: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview. The scheme of the exam as follows.
– General Knowledge including current affairs – 150 Marks
– Elementary General Science – 100 Marks
– General Hindi – 100 Marks
– General English – 100 Marks
– Law of Evidence & Procedure – 150 Marks
– Constitutional and Administrative Law of lndia – 150 Marks
– Hindu Law & Muhammadan Law – 150 Marks
– Law of Transfer of Property, Principles of Equality and Law of Trusts and Specific Relief – 150 Marks
– Commercial Law – 150 Marks
General: Rs. 750/-
SC/ST of Bihar: Rs. 200/-
All-female candidates of Bihar: Rs. 200/-
PwD candidates: Rs. 200/-
All Others: Rs. 750/-
Last Date: 25th March 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates are advised to submit the hard copy of the application along with the documents to the Joint cum secretary exam controller, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Nehru Path (Beli Road), Patna – 8000001.
For more about BPSC 31st Judicial Services Mains Recruitment 2021: Visit Here www.bpsc.bih.nic