BIS Scientist-B Vacancies 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), New Delhi has invited online application for the recruitment of Scientist-‘B’ Positions 2020. Interested candidates can apply online and offline before 31st March 2020.
BIS Scientist-B Vacancies 2020:
1. Scientist-‘B’: 150 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Rs.87000/- (Per Month)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate and Having valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score of 2018/2019/2020. The GATE score must be valid as on 31.03.2020.
Age Limit: 30 Years
- Mechanical Engineering: 48 Vacancies
- Metallurgical Engineering: 25 Vacancies
- Civil Engineering: 07 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineering: 19 Vacancies
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 05 Vacancies
- Computer Engineering: 11 Vacancies
- Food Technology: 14 Vacancies
- Chemical Engineering: 16 Vacancies
- Bio-Technology: 01 Vacancy
- Petro-Chemical Engineering: 01 Vacancy
- Bio-medical Engineering: 03 Vacancies
For GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-S: No Fee
Last Date: 31st March 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online at the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) official website before 31st March 2020.
For more about BIS Scientist-B Vacancies 2020: Visit Here www.bis.gov.in