BIS Scientific Assistant Vacancies 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), New Delhi has invited online application for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates for the post of Scientific Assistant through GATE 2018/ GATE 2019/ GATE 2020 Marks. Interested candidates can apply through official website www.bis.gov.in on or before 31st March 2020.
BIS Scientific Assistant Vacancies 2020:
1. Scientific Assistant: 150 Vacancies
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates). Having valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) score of 2018/2019/2020. The GATE score must be valid as on 31.03.2020 (closing date of application).
Pay Scale: Rs. 87,000 per month
Age Limit: 30 Years
- Mechanical Engineering: 48 Vacancies
- Metallurgical Engineering: 25 Vacancies
- Civil Engineering: 07 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineering: 19 Vacancies
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 05 Vacancies
- Computer Engineering: 11 Vacancies
- Food Technology: 14 Vacancies
- Chemical Engineering: 16 Vacancies
- Bio-Technology: 01 Vacancy
- Petro-Chemical Engineering: 01 Vacancy
- Bio-medical Engineering: 03 Vacancies
Gen/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/ ExServiceman/ Person with benchmark disability/Women Candidates: No Fee
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020.
Last Date: 31st March 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply from Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) official website before 31st March 2020.
For more about BIS Scientific Assistant Vacancies 2020: Visit Here https://bis.gov.in/