Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
Bihar SLET 2019 Notification: Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Patna invites online application for the positions of Teachers through the Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test STET 2019 Examination. Interested candidates can apply online before 18th September 2019.
Exam Pattern: The SLET consists of 3 papers with objective type questions.
Paper-I: To evaluate the General Aptitude of the applicants
Total No. of Questions: 60 (applicants will have to answer 50 questions only)
Marks: 2 marks carry each
Paper-II: Selected subjects
Total Number of Questions: 50 necessary questions
Marks: 2 marks each
Total Number of Questions: 75 necessary questions
Marks: 2 marks each
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should hold the PG degree in any any stream. Candidates must be obtain minimum 55% marks in their Master’s Degree. Reserved category candidates must be secure minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay for Bihar SLET Examination 2019 registration fee. The application fee for the Bihar SLET Exam 2019 should be paid through any of the mode. The mode of payment can be Bank Challan, NEFT or Debit or Credit card.
Application Form: Bihar SLET 2019 application form will be available on the official site. To fill the application form of Bihar SLET 2019 students should have cleared post graduation course from an authorized university. The Bihar SLET 2019 application form will be filled via the suitable applicants for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in the Bihar state. The candidate must fill the application form of Bihar SLET 2019 according to following rules:
- The applicants have to visit on the official website of the university.
- After that search the registration link of the Bihar SLET 2019, click on the registration link and fill the details in login Id such as candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number along with a valid email address.
- The application will be entre on the application form by the registration ID and password.
- Now candidates are need to pay the application fee through the online mode( debit card/ credit card or net banking)
- When application fee will be submitted successfully the authority sends a conformation mail or SMS to the appliers.
- After that application form will declare on the official portal.
- The applicants are advised that the application detail would be filled by them in prescribed manner.
- In the application form educational qualification details such as high school passing year board name, obtained marks, intermediate passing year, total obtained marks, board name and college name along with Bachelor’s and master’s details must be mentioned in details.
- The category selection will be as per the candidate’s category, the applicants have to be Upload category certificate (in case of OBC category)
- The candidates are required to upload scanned photo, signature along with thumb impression in a prescribed format.
- At the last applicants should take a hard copy of duly filled application form.
For more Bihar SLET 2019 Notification: http://biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in/