BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021: DAE – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Kalpakkam has invited online application for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees Category-I (Group-B) and Stipendiary Trainees Category-II (Group-C) in ISRO NRB. (Advertisement No. 02/2020). Upon successful completion of training, trainees will be considered for absorption as Technician depending on their performance during the period of training and interview to be held at the end of the training.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021:
1. Stipendiary Trainees Category-I (Group-B): 50 Vacancies (UR-23, EWS-02, OBC-14, SC-03, ST-08),
Qualification: Diploma in Engineering.
- Mechanical: 13 Vacancies
- Electrical: 06 Vacancies
- Chemical: 07 Vacancies
- Civil: 13 Vacancies
- Electronics: 03 Vacancies
- Instrumentation: 04 Vacancies
- Chemistry: 04 Vacancies
2. Stipendiary Trainees Category-II (Group-C): 106 Vacancies (UR-61, EWS-07, OBC-29, SC-01, ST-08),
Qualification: HSC/SSC in Science stream.
- Plant Operator: 15 Vacancies
- A/C Mechanic: 01 vacancies
- Fitter: 45 Vacancies
- Welder: 05 Vacancies
- Electrician: 06 Vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic: 11 Vacancies
- Mechanist: 03 Vacancies
- Instrument Mechanic: 13 Vacancies
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW) : 01 Vacancy
- Mechanic Diesel: 03 Vacancies
- Mechanist Grinder: 02 Vacancies
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Vacancy
3. Direct Recruitment (Group-C): 04 Vacancies (UR-03, PWD-01),
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator) : 03 Vacancies
- Technician/B (Painter) : 01 Vacancy
Last Date: 31st January 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) official website before 31st January 2021.
For more about BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021: Visit Here https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/