Asset Telematics, Hyderabad will conducting walkin interview for Experienced Multiple Skills on 08th July 2019 at Chennai. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Android Developer
Job Category: IT | Software
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Compensation: 1 LPA to 2.6 LPA Per Annum
Desired Qualification: Any Full-Time Bachelor or Master Degree
Desired Experience: 1 to 2 Years (Mandatory)
Mandatory Skills: ANDROID
- Android Developers with experience in developing high performance, Scalable and enterprise applications
- Android SDK, Core JAVA, Parsing, XML, JSON, Threading, User interface designing, Google Maps, Location manager API, OOP concepts, Material Design, FCM Notification, SQLite.
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Excellent proficiency in Core Java, OOP concepts and Android SDK.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Working knowledge of Google maps and Location manager APIs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back end services and data parsing using XML(SOAP) and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage (SQLite, Firebase), push notifications, threading.
- Experience in material design concepts and third-party libraries integration.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android libraries available for common tasks.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge on android coding and design best practices, code optimization and improve performance.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, GIT.
Walkin Interview Venue: