AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Call Letter 2020: Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam, Hyderabad has recently released the Admit Card of written exam AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam for the recruitment of 16207 vacancies. The candidates, who have applied for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment can download AP Sachivalayam Admit Card from its official website.
The candidates can download AP Grama Admit Card 2020 using their One Time Profile Registration Id or Application ID or Aadhar Number and Date of Birth. AP Gram Sachivalayam is conducting the exam from 20th September to 26th September 2020 in two sessions i.e. Forenoon and Afternoon.
The exam for the post of Panchayat Secretary/ Mahila Police/ Ward Administrative Sec. /Welfare Education Assistant, Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant will be held on 20th September 2020. For VRO/Village Surveyor, Engg. Asst./ Ward Amenities Secretary on 21 September 2020, for Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary and Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II) on 22nd September, for Village Agriculture Assistant and Ward Education and Data Processing Secretary on 23 September, for Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary and ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade- III) on 24 September, for Village Horticulture Assistant and Village Sericulture Assistant on 25th September and for Village Fisheries Assistant & Village Animal Husbandry Assistant posts on 26th September.
Steps to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Call Letter 2020:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘DOWNLOAD YOUR HALL TICKET’, available on the homepage
- A new window will open – https://apgsvam20reports.apcfss.in/SearchVsws852602092020.apgs
- Enter your One Time Profile Registration Id or Application ID or Aadhar Number and Date of Birth ans click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- Your AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Download your admit card.
To download AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Call Letter 2020: Visit Here http://wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in