AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has invited online applications for the recruitment of Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical) on a contract basis for the period of 06 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Interested candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview to be held on 30th April 2021.
AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2021:
1. Non-Academics Junior Resident (Clinical): 30 Vacancies
Qualification: The candidate should have an MBBS Degree from the MCI recognized Institute. The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
Age Limit: 30 Years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
Date of Interview: 30th April 2021
How to Apply: Candidates can appear for a walk-in-interview to be held on 30th April 2021 at Medical College, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Candidates are required to bring all essential documents at the time of the interview.
Documents to be produced at time of Interview:
– Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
– Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
– Four recent passport size photographs.
– Class 10th & 12th Marksheet or Certificates.
– MBBS Mark sheets & Degree.
– FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
For more about AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2021: Visit Here www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in