Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, Lucknow will conduct NEET Entrance Exam for admissions into MBBS and BDS Programs from the medical and dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh state; they can fill the application form through online mode only. The applicants should have the eligibility criteria to fill the application form and they should have to fill all of the correct and complete details in the application form.
- Only the NEET scored applicants can get admission in UP MBBS.
- To fill an application form, candidates have to register themselves.
- Applicants should be the resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Candidates should belong from the Indian Citizenship
- Age of the candidates should be at least be 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years Extention is alloted for the Reserve categories.
- The candidates should be qualified in Class 10 and Class 12 from the state do not need to be the resident of the state.
- The candidates need to pass in English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in Class 12 or equivalent examination.
- The candidates have to score at least 50% in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in aggregate in Class 12 or equivalent examination if belonging to the unreserved category.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, scoring at least 40% is mandatory whereas for PH candidates belonging to the unreserved category should score a minimum of 45%.
Selection Procedure/Counseling: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counseling 2019 has been Started now. The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students will be able to participate in the counseling. Those applicants are shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks, only they will call out for counseling procedure. Candidates should be present at the counseling center along with required documents for verification.
Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP
6th-Floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow (U.P.)
Phone: 09532315657, 07897451786
For more details for UP NEET 2019 Counseling: Visit Here https://upneet.gov.in/