TCS Recruitment Experience Papers (09 Jul 2012) Category:Technical Placement Papers
1 .A multiple choice question has 5 options. Choosing the correct option earns the student 1 marks. However choosing the wrong option incurs negative marks so that if a student chooses an option randomly, his expected score is 0. Suppose a student has successfully eliminated 2 incorrect options.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Delhi
TCS Placement Test Papers (02 Jan 2012) Category:Sample Placement Paper
1. An index is automatically generated with the following constraints.
b. Not null
c. Primary key
d. Foreign key
2. Select mod(16,3) from emp;
d. Error in the stmt
3. The data dictionary view to see the list of constraints enabled on a table is
c.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Maharashtra
TCS Technical Aptitude Papers (12 Sep 2011) Category:Technical Placement Papers
Section 1: APTITUDE QUESTIONS
Directions for Questions 1-6: Read the passage and answer the questions that follow on the basis of the information provided in the passage.
Educational planning should aim at meeting the educational needs of the entire population of all age groups.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Madhya Pradesh
TCS Technical & HR Interview Questions (07 Aug 2012) Category:Placement Interview Questions
1. Tell us regarding your studies and qualifications ?
2. What are the courses that you are undergoing in IIITMK for your PGDIT?
3. What is the duration of your PGDIT? What are the courses that you are having in the final sem?
4. What are the additional courses that you are studying when compared to your MCA?
5.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Maharashtra
TCS New Pattern Placement Papers (05 Oct 2011) Category:Technical Placement Papers
1. If 3y + x > 2 and x + 2y$ \le $3, What can be said about the value of y?
A. y = -1
B. y >-1
C. y <-1
D. y = 1
Multiply the second equation with -1 then it will become - x - 2y$ \ge $ - 3. Add the equations. You will get y > -1.
2.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Delhi
TCS Latest Placement Papers For Fresher Job Recruitment (09 Aug 2012) Category:Technical Placement Papers
1. A tennis championship is played on a knock-out basis, i.e., a player is out of the tournament when he loses a match. How many players participate in the tournament if 127 matches are totally played?
c) 128 -Answer
2. Ramu & Sangeetha went for biological analysis to an island which is 34km from their place.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Orissa
TCS Latest Company Profile (31 May 2012) Category:Technical Placement Papers
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a software services consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. TCS is the largest provider of information and business process outsourcing services in Asia. TCS has offices in 42 countries with more than 142 branches across the globe.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Maharashtra
TCS Model Placement Papers (16 Sep 2012) Category:Sample Placement Paper
Q.1. Ferrari S.P.A is an Italian sports car manufacturer based in Maranello, Italy. Founded by Enzo Ferrari in 1928 as Scuderia Ferrari , the company sponsored drivers and manufactured race cars before moving into production of street-legal vehicles in 1947 as Feraari S.P.A.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Madhya Pradesh
TCS Sample Placement Papers (24 Jun 2010) Category:Sample Placement Paper
Q.1. The age of Ram and Sayam are in the ratio 5:6 and after 4 years their ratios are 7:8 then what is the present age of Sayam?
Ans. 12years (names and values may change)
Q.2. In school there are some bicycles and 4wheeler wagons.one Tuesday there are 190 wheels in the campus. How many bicycles are there?
Q.3.... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Delhi
TCS Technical Interview Questions (29 Sep 2012) Category:Placement Interview Questions
Question 1: Tell me about yourself
Question 2: (with a gentle smile)Are you 100% honest ??(as i told in my strength )
Question 3: what are ur favorite subjects?
ans: I told C , Java , OS.
Question 4: What do you mean by Multithreading in java?
Question 5: different CpU scheduling policies?... view detailsCompany Name: tcs | Location: Orissa