Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi has issued admit card for Joint CSIR UGC exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. Candidates who have applied for this post can download their admit card from below given link.
The Joint CSIR UGC exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship will be held on June 16, 2019. Candidates can also visit to Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) official website for download NET & JRF exam Admit Cards.
Steps to download CSIR UGC Admit Card 2019:
1. Admit card of CSIR UGC NET 2019 will mention all the details of the candidate and the alloted CSIR NET Exam Center.
2. The hall ticket will be issued only to the candidates who satisy CSIR NET Eligibility .
3. CSIR NET Admit Card will neither be dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
4. Candidates are advised to save the admit card till the CSIR NET Result is declared and admission/recruitment process is finished.
5. Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre.
6. If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact CSIR UGC NET Office immediately.
7. Candidates must go through the CSIR NET Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Visit Here to download NET & JRF exam Admit Card.