Always prepare well before going for your campus interview. Because normally, we get nervous in a crisis or assessment situation and thus collapse. Preparing well is only way to avoid these circumstances.
You should always know the following general things before appearing for an interview:
1. Name of Five Experts in Particular Field: Like if you want to do MBA in Management, so you must to know at least 5 top Management Gurus name in management industry.
2. Learn Famous Incidents: Like if you want to do BBA in finance, so you have to be aware about 2 most important news or recent incident in finance industry.
3. You must be clear on basic knowledge of your relevant field.
4. Questions on Particular Course Options: You have the solid views on your mind for selecting this course.
And you also know how it will help to your future growth.
5. General Questionnaire: You should also be ready for general questions such as hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc. in the interview.
Today, multiple selection levels for campus interview that is differ as per institute and course. Usually, the objective is to check your attitude, aptitude, academic knowledge, extra- curricular skills, verbal, strategic and analytical skills and so on. So be confident, just try and be yourself!
Best of Luck!
|Job Directory||Admission||Examination||Exam Results||Success Stories||Placement Papers||Interview Questions||Our Partners|